California Faucets - K10-101-42-PN - Pull-Down Prep/Bar Faucet
Questions about California Faucets - K10-101-42-PN
The plumbing professionals at Jack London Kitchen and Bath are available to assist you with your selection of California Faucets products.
California Faucets - K10-101-42-PN
- solid brass construction
- spout projection 5-15/16' to center
- spout height 15-3/4'
- 360° rotating spout
- magnetic docking secures sprayhead into spout
- brass sprayhead has dual function aerated or spray mode with one button operation
- spray jets have easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral build-up
- quiet polymer-braided hose with rotating joint at sprayhead allows for smooth and non-binding use
- ceramic disc cartridge
- 1.8 gpm max flow rate
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- solid brass construction ; spout projection 5-15/16'' to center ; 360° rotating spout ; magnetic docking secures sprayhead into spout ; brass sprayhead has dual function aerated or spray mode with one button operation ; spray jets have easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral build-up ; quiet polymer-braided hose with rotating joint at sprayhead allows for smooth and non-binding use ; ceramic disc cartridge ; 1.8 gpm max flow rate
- replace XX with handle options shown in the Lever Options tab
K10-101-42-PN - California Faucets
Jack London Kitchen and Bath is proud to present this polished nickel finished single hole kitchen faucet, by California Faucets. The K10-101-42-PN is made from premium materials, this Single Hole Kitchen Faucet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of California Faucets's decorative Davoli Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Unlike much of the mass produced fare that floods the market today, each California Faucet fitting is custom made. Starting with good old-fashioned craftsmanship featuring solid brass construction, we add state-of-the-art ¼ turn ceramic disc valves with lifetime warranties, the world’s largest offering of decorative PVD finishes and quality controls that meet or exceed government codes, including national and local lead-free and water conservation standards.
California Faucets Warranty